According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR" )We hereby inform:
1. Reliance Partners Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia (E-mail: email@example.com, Tel. +48 58 7831778, is a licensed employment agency (No. 1326) and is the Administrator of personal data.
Contact details of the data protection officer:
Tel. +48 604 914 492
2. Personal data will be processed for the purposes of employment services in the maritime sector based on the consent of the data subject (legal basis for processing: GDPR - Article 6, 1. A) Sending an application on-line through our website / link: https://rpltd.pl/sfas.php/welcome and providing personal data is the expression of consent for data processing and is necessary to participate in recruitment. At the same time, the lack of online applications makes it impossible to use job placement services. Personal data such as name, position, address, telephone number, contact details, information about previous employment and qualification documents will be collected and used to contact the jobseeker.
3. The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The data subject is informed of this before agreeing. Withdrawing consent must be as easy as expressing it.
4. In relation to persons who have taken up work on a ship / offshore unit via Reliance Partners Sp. z o. o., processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator, and to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. The Administrator will process the personal data referred to in: the application, seafarer's employment contract, as well as the name of the shipowner / manager, name and nationality of the vessel to which the work relates (legal basis: GDPR - Article 6, 1 c and d)
5. Personal data used for the purposes of marketing of offered RP service on the basis of a legitimate legal interest will be processed until data subject expressed objection; Personal data processed in order to conclude or perform the contract and fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator will be kept for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to: - securing or pursuing possible future claims due RP; - fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations under the relevant provisions
6. The data subject has the right to request the Administrator to access personal data and to correct or delete personal data or to limit the processing of data relating to the data subject, as well as the right to data transfer; Where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller, the data subject, due to his particular situation, has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him;
7. Reliance Partners Sp. z o. o. discloses personal data to:
(a) the data subject;
(b) maritime and offshore companies seeking employees
(c) entities that process personal data on its behalf, i.e.:
- Polish Post Office,
- medical service providers
- hosting company,
- courier companies,
- port agents,
- companies providing security services, including work safety,
- external (outsourcing) companies providing accounting and IT services for RP
8. Reliance Partners Sp. z o. o., discloses personal data of entities that have taken up employment through it, to the competent bodies of Maritime Administration on the basis of applicable legal provisions.
9. If personal data are transferred to third countries for which the European Commission is not able to assess the level of data protection in accordance with Article 45 par. 3 GDPR, personal data will be transmitted on the basis of the consent of the person they concern, expressed after informing them of the possible risk of such transfer due to the lack of appropriate legal regulations and appropriate safeguards (GDPR, article 49, 1 )
10. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which he has his permanent residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation, if the data subject considers that his personal data are being processed violates the regulation;
11. Reliance Partners Sp. z o. o. does not use automatic decision-making systems in relation to data subjects (including profiling).
© 2005-2020 Reliance Partners Ltd.